I have my graduation ceremony coming up this Wednesday and my mum very kindly decided to make my week a little bit extra special by taking me on a major shopping spree! Here is the list of some of the goodies that I was very lucky to be able to purchase:
1. Eylure Katy Perry Colour Pop lashes – £2.99 from TKmaxx
2. Eylure Exaggerate lashes, no. 156 – £2.99 from TKmaxx (bargain!)
3. Eylure Exaggerate lashes, no. 143 – £5.49 from Boots (HERE)
4. Urban Decay “All nighter” makeup setting spray – £21 from Debenhams (I couldn’t find this one online, but HERE‘s an alternative)
5. Urban Decay “Naked 2” eyeshadow palette – £38 from Debenhams (HERE)
This may sound surprising after my mega eyelash splurge, but I have never worn falsies in my life! But now that I finally have some spare time in my hands, I’m hoping to be able to start making quick Instagram makeup tutorials – the thought of Youtube terrifies me – and so of course, falsies are a must have. Also, I have been eyeing up the Urban Decay “Naked 2” palette for quite some time now, and I can finally say that it’s mine! I am so excited to give this baby a try, so stay tuned for the upcoming makeup looks!
What are your thoughts on today’s post? What is currently on your Beauty Wishlist that you simply cannot wait to get your hands on?
Lots of Love, Ana
This was not a sponsored post.
All images © 2010-2013 Ana Sofia