Here’s a list of products that I have been loving this week:
1. La Roche Posay SPF 50+ Sunscreen (UVA +UVB) – My favourite sunscreen of all time! It has a beautiful velvety texture that leaves the skin feeling hydrated and with a gorgeous matte silky finish that provides the perfect base for makeup application. The formula is non-oily, non-sticky, non- comedogenic and does not leave a white cast to the skin.
2. MeMeMe Lip Glide in the shade “Playful Peach” – This beautiful chunky lip pencil came in last month’s Glossybox, and I have been obsessed with it ever since! It’s the perfect shade of baby pink, and has a matte-velvet finish that looks beautiful teamed up with a subtle smokey eye.
3. Lush Bath Bombs – Like any other girl, I am a huge fan of Lush bath bombs! Pictured above is “Big Blue” which has coarse sea salt crystals that act as a gentle exfoliator, while the seaweed and lemon oil detoxify the skin, and leave it feeling glowy, soft and nourished.
4. “Incanto” perfume by Salvatore Ferragamo – My auntie very kindly gifted this perfume to me while I was away on holiday, and I instantly fell in love with its gorgeous floral, sweet scent.
5. Morphosis Sublimis Conditioner – On my mission to try and rescue my hair from years of heat damage, I came across this conditioner that is Parabens-free and rich in Argan oil as well as other nutritious fruit extracts. I have already noticed a huge difference in my hair texture since I changed to this conditioner (as well as a sulphur free shampoo) a few weeks ago. My hair feels softer, shinier, and I have also experienced less breakage (although my hair does get greasy much quicker since the swap!).
What products are you currently loving? Have you tried any of the products mentioned above?
Lots of Love, Ana
All images © 2010-2013 Ana Sofia